Saturday, November 22, 2008

WRUP: OMG HOME LOAD TEST edition

WRUP: OMG HOME LOAD TEST edition


A lot of you will be invited into the Home beta tonight. So, if you're one of the many lucky people that are already in the beta (or have just been invited!), we urge you to go online and stress test the beta. If you can be there 9-11PM EST (6-8PM PST), we'd appreciate it! Maybe you'll even find one of the PS Fanboys lurking around, doing a jig near a bubble machine.
Andrew Yoon - Yeah, I'll be on the Home beta, but most of my weekend will still be on Killzone 2. I'll also be trying to get some Trophies in Burnout Paradise -- so please show up in the stadium!
Jem Alexander - I'm trying to reign in my "one game per console at any given time" rule. So, for this weekend it'll probably be Resistance 2 on PS3, Left 4 Dead on 360 and Professor Layton on DS. Obviously I'll be wandering around Home every now and then wearing my awesome Echochrome suit, too.
Majed Athab - Just Dead Space and Resistance 2. Sorry, nothing excitingly new to share.Alan Tsang - Nothing exciting for me either -- Dead Space, Fable 2 and Rock Band.