Sunday, November 16, 2008

WRUP: Killzone 2 box edition

WRUP: Killzone 2 box edition


Here's the official European box art for Killzone 2. Just because.
Majed Athab - I was going to play Call of Duty: World at War this weekend, but I finished it yesterday. I also finally picked up Dead Space, which I'm hoping to finish. Then, if time permits me, there'll be some more Resistance 2 somewhere in there. Oh and the "packing game" because I'll be traveling on Monday.
Jem Alexander - Mirror's Edge is ridiculously addictive, so no doubt I'll be continuing with that this weekend. After that? God knows. Still got a million games in their shrink wrap to play, but I'll probably keep playing Valkyria Chronicles and maybe some multiplayer Quantum of Solace.
Alan Tsang - I may unwrap my copy of Resistance 2, maybe. But I'll definitely be playing more Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet.
Andrew Yoon - Killzone 2. And not the beta. =D (Embargo ends December, folks. Can't talk about it until then!)