Sunday, September 28, 2008

WRUP: What are you playing?

WRUP: What are you playing?


It's week two of WRUP. Find out what the staff is playing -- and let us know if you're one of the many that are playing the gazillion games that came out on PSN this week.
Jem Alexander - What won't I be playing? There's the LittleBigPlanet beta to be getting on with, plus I need to finish Call of Duty 4 (really enjoying it so far). WipEout HD will also be eating my time, along with Mega Man 9. Oh, and I keep meaning to start Burnout Paradise and rack up a few Trophies. Three Xbox 360 games are still in their plastic, waiting for me. Haven't a clue when I'll have time to get to those ...
Majed Athab - I've been playing a bit (yes just a bit) of WipEout HD. The reason for this is because it is actually giving me headaches. I am literally getting dizzy and can only play for 20 minutes at a time. Other than that, I picked up SimCity Creator for the Wii. Oh, how I miss you SimCity -- haven't really gotten back to this series since SimCity 3000. This week is way better than the last.
Alan Tsang - I'll try out Mega Man 9 and try to finish up Star Ocean: First Departure, but since I've been sick, more than likely I'll just be getting some rest.
Andrew Yoon - This is my last weekend in America before heading off to Korea and Japan. Too bad the NY Anime Fest is in town, which will hinder my time to game. (If you're at the show, let me know!) When I do scrounge up the time, I'll be playing more Buzz! and LittleBigPlanet.


WipEout HD has Platinum Trophy, should be over $30
‘Tropic Thunder’ Rolls Over Box-Office Competition For Second Week
Creating games